Roqqu is one of the quickest and most straightforward means to purchase, sell, and store Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in Nigeria.
If you’ve been a regular roqqu user but have lately been facing some challenges with the cryptocurrency platform, which may have left you wondering if there is a similar app to roqqu that you can switch to, which will also be providing the same or more features you’ve been enjoying on the roqqu app, then you should read on as there are several apps similar to roqqu. You are going to find a list of them in this post.
Being a cryptocurrency enthusiast, I have been opportune to try different apps and sites, including Roqqu, over the years for my cryptocurrency trading. So I will be listing on this page some of the best Crypto trading apps that you can use instead of roqqu.
The roqqu alternatives that made this list have been tried in various categories such as customer service, level of security, ease of transactions, etc. If you are a Crypto geek like me, you may disagree with my list, and that’s okay. However, many reviewers on various online platforms have voted some as the best competitors and alternatives to the roqqu Crypto exchange.
Enough of my chit-chat now; let me cut to the chase and dive in straight into why you are on this page right now.
Best Similar Apps Like Roqqu
In no particular order, here is a list of apps similar to roqqu that will make buying and selling cryptocurrencies hassle-free.
Busha is a cryptocurrency exchange app that allows users to buy, sell instantly, and trade cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin using a Nigeria naira debit card. The app can also be used as a wallet to keep your currency. On January 21st 2019, the platform was launched.
The founder(s) or owner(s) of Busha is Michael Adeyeri.
- When you purchase or sell with fiat, there are no transaction fees.
- Payouts are made immediately to your designated bank account.
- Your crypto valuables/portfolio are guaranteed to be safe.
- The user interface is fantastic, and the user experience is much better.
- You can choose from two or more of your favourite coins.
- They have one of the best market rates
- You can exchange cryptocurrency to Naira and vice versa with ease
- You get to keep track of cryptocurrency price changes as they drop or rise
Quidax is a cryptocurrency exchange platform focusing on Nigeria that makes it simple to buy, trade, and store Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple’s XRP, Litecoin, and other cryptocurrencies. When you withdraw money from your Quidax wallet to a local bank account, you are instantly credited. Quidax is straightforward, safe, and simple to use.
Quidax was founded in 2017 by Buchi Okoro
- Security-conscious, which makes it a secure digital wallet
- 24/7 customer support availability
- Instant withdrawal to any Nigeria bank account
- Low transaction fees with no obscure cost
- Instant cryptocurrency buy, sell, and trade
- You can also exchange cryptocurrencies with naira
LoadNG offers a fully automated method of selling bitcoin in Nigeria. Their cutting-edge integration allows you to sell bitcoin in Nigeria instantly from your Paxful wallet, Blockchain wallet, or other bitcoin wallets such as Binance, LocalBitcoins, luno, cashapp, etc. Because the method is automated, it funds your Naira account INSTANTLY without any human intervention.
- Their system is fully automated and doesn’t need human intervention; this means the risk of getting scammed is almost zero.
- They support up to 5 cryptocurrencies
- Instant bank account funding when you request for withdrawal
- They have one of the lowest transaction fees
- You will be provided with virtual credit cards
- And many more
Patricia is a pioneer in the Giftcard and Bitcoin exchange industries. Patricia enables you to purchase and sell any amount of Giftcards and Bitcoin, keep them in a BTC or Local Currency Wallet, and seamlessly transition between the two for everyday purchases such as airtime, data, and cable subscriptions. Transacting with your Patricia account is a breeze with the all-new Patricia App.
Patricia makes it simple to purchase and trade Bitcoin and Perfect Money. It’s easy and frictionless, and all it takes is an email to become a Bitcoin trading master.
- Your Patricia Bitcoin wallet will be used to receive funds. It’s secure, simple, and available at any time
- You will be educated, informed, and entertained by their learning portal, which will keep you up to date on every change in the crypto world
- A simple and user-friendly dashboard that keeps you informed about the state of your finances at any time of day
- Industry-standard cybersecurity keeps your account safe and secure
- You’ll find everything you need in one place, whether you’re a seasoned Crypto Captain or an eager beginner
5. Bundle Africa
Bundle Africa is a cash and cryptocurrency social payment app.
They make paying with cash and cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ether, BUSD, and BNB simple and enjoyable. Bundle is secure, quick, entertaining, and completely free.
Bundle Africa Features
- With only a few touches, you may send, request, and receive cash or cryptocurrency for free
- Bundle Vault gives you the opportunity to save crypto and withdraw at any time, or lock your BUSD for at least seven days to get better returns
- With your debit card, a bank transfer, or another crypto, you may buy Bitcoin, Ether, BUSD, BNB, Chainlink, and TRON on Bundle. You can also sell cryptocurrency and receive cash in your bank account. Bundle allows you to purchase and trade Bitcoin or BNB for as little as NGN 500
- They have a referral system that lets you earn a commission when a friend joins their platform through your link
6. Buycoins Africa
Buycoins is yet another secure and convenient alternative to roqqu to purchase and trade cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and USDT. You may use their platform to access safe and secure wallets. It boasts excellent customer support and a user-friendly interface.
They provide everything you need to construct your bitcoin portfolio, whether you are a newbie or an advanced trader. If you are a newbie, download this app, and if you are a skilled trader, also remember to download the Buycoins Pro app.
Buycoins Africa Features
- Deposit Naira into your account to acquire Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDT, and other cryptocurrencies
- Instantly sell your coins and withdraw money to your bank account without any hassle
- By locking your crypto money for a set amount of time, you can earn up to 12% interest.
- Their crypto wallet is safe and secure to use
You can use the WEB VERSION.
Founded in February 2021 by Flitbase, Flitaa is a simple-to-use platform that lets users deposit naira or buy cryptocurrencies.
With Flitaa, you can buy cryptocurrency with as little as $1 and deposit in Nigerian naira as low as N1,000. There will be no fee charged either for withdrawing your naira currency or making deposits.
This platform offers the lowest rate for buying cryptos, among others. In addition, Flitaa users get the lowest send-and-sell fee.
One great benefit of being a Flitaa member is that you can refer anyone and earn 0.5% on every transaction they make — not just for a set period, but for your entire life. You can also buy cryptocurrencies in Nigeria without a debit card.
This cryptocurrency platform would be beneficial to people who are still learning the basics of cryptocurrencies.
- Buy, sell and trade several cryptocurrencies.
- Buy Crypto with as low as #500
- Swap between cryptos. e.g Bitcoin to Ripple.
- Earn free Bitcoin for life by inviting others.
Roqqu Alternatives (Summary)
There you have it! Our list of similar apps like roqqu has finally been let out of the bag. If you’ve been searching for cryptocurrency trading apps other than roqqu, and you’ve read to this point, then you should have been able to get one or two apps from this list that catches your fancy.
Have you used any apps on this list? Tell us about your experience with them. Have you tried any other app not on the list to buy or sell cryptocurrency? Tell us about them.
We will continue to monitor the web in search of other roqqu alternatives and update this post with our findings.
Thanks for taking the time to read.